Put your general knowledge and your reflection skills to the test in « Who wants to be a millionaire? », the official game!
Gather all your knowledge and get the jackpot while avoiding all the trick questions facing you: re-live the suspenseful ambiance of the “Who wants to be a millionaire?” TV show!
With 15 questions to answer, it will become harder and harder for the player to increase the prize fund: over 3,000 themed questions waiting to be answered (geographic, science, history, but also entertainment or arts), a growing difficulty while making progress and the pressure from the audience and the host…
Official music and sound effects, country-dedicated sets and host behavior… all the ingredients are here to put the player under pressure and experience the “real” TV show!
All 6 iconic countries are represented in the game, each with its own set and with a batch of 2,000 dedicated questions in their mother tongues: the United Kingdom, the USA, Spain, Italy, France and Germany!
- Re-live the suspense and the unequalled atmosphere of the famous over 30-year old TV show created in 1998.
- Answer correctly to 15 questions in a row to increase your fund and win the maximum gain! Unlock questions packs by collecting “Neurons” in practicing and playing solo or with friends.
- Select the themes you practice and train on special sessions to improve your general knowledge and increase the odds of winning the jackpot.
- The game offers a complete multiplayer experience with various and unseen game modes: “Family”, “Cooperative”, “One at a Time”, “Every Man for Himself” and “Battle Royale”, to play up to 10 in LAN and up to 100 online!
- The “Family” mode has been specially created with children-tailored questions included, for the players to play as a family no matter how old they are.
- In the “Cooperative” mode, team up with up to 3 other players and gather to give the right answer together.
- In the “One at a Time” mode, compete with up to 9 other players in LAN by sharing the controller: make a single mistake and you lose!
- The “Every Man for Himself” mode consists in answering the most questions in a row to earn bonus points: the one with the largest amount of points in the end will win!
- Finally, the “Battle Royale” mode is here to make you compare your general knowledge with up to 99 players online: the last man standing will be the greatest champion!